The Owala FreeSip Insulated Stainless-Steel Water Bottle with Locking Push-Button Lid easily tackles every thirst. With a built-in, easy-clean straw and a wide-mouth opening, the FreeSip reusable bottle is designed for drinking two different ways: sipping upright through the straw or tilting back to swig from the wide-mouth spout opening. Add in a push-to-open lid and playful colors, and staying hydrated has never been simpler—or more fun. Additional features include double-wall insulated stainless steel that keeps drinks cold up to 24 hours, a carry loop that doubles as a lock, a cup holder-friendly base, and a wide opening for easy cleaning and adding ice. The Owala FreeSip Insulated Stainless-Steel Water Bottle with Locking Push-Button Lid is available in three sizes: 19-Ounce, 24-Ounce, and 32-Ounce. Lid is dishwasher safe; hand wash cup. Not for use with hot liquids.
About this item
- 32-ounce insulated stainless-steel water bottle with a FreeSip spout and push-button lid with lock
- Patented FreeSip spout designed for either sipping upright through the built-in straw or tilting back to swig from the spout opening
- Protective push-to-open lid keeps spout clean; convenient carry loop doubles as a lock
- Double-wall insulation keeps drinks cold for up to 24 hours; wide opening for cleaning and adding ice; cup holder-friendly base
- BPA and phthalate-free; hand wash cup, dishwasher-safe lid; not for use with hot liquids